The woman seeking assistance from the ATL Foundation must meet the following criteria:
Identify as a lesbian
Live in Colorado
Request assistance because of ill health
Make a Donation to The ATL Foundation
Check out this alternative way to donate below!
Colorado Gives Day may be only one day a year, but you can donate to the ATL Foundation through the Colorado Gives program every day of the year! View our profile, set up a monthly donation or make a one-time donation by picking the image below or here. Consider a donation where 100% will come to us to help women in need in our community.
In The Pink:
- 2nd Annual Jan Autrey Memorial Texas Hold’em Tournament and Game Night – Friday, March 9, 2018
- Please join us for the 2nd Annual Texas Hold’em Tournament to honor our friend, Jan Autrey. This year we will have other card, dice and board games in addition to the poker tournament. If you plan to play in the Texas Hold’em Tournament, it is important that you arrive on time and be ready to start playing shortly after 7:00pm. This event is co-hosted by and will benefit both The ATL Foundation and the Boulder Community for Conscious Living.
- Friday, March 9, 2018 7:00 PM – 10:00 PM
- Boulder Center for Conscious Community
- 1637 28th St., Boulder CO
- Register Now
The ATL Foundation Board would like to thank those of you who contributed recipes to the ATL Recipe Book! We have decided not to go to print with the book and instead share the recipes we’ve collected in various communications throughout the year. Look for the recipes and try out the ones that sound good!
PLEASE SUPPORT THOSE WHO SUPPORT US!
“Babes Around Denver” aka “BAD” connects the Denver Metro lesbian community by hosting and promoting various social, political and charitable events.
Our premier event “First Friday” is the largest monthly women’s party in the US. Check us out!